NamGi/SugaMon/YoonJoon FanFic Suggestions


Okay does anyone else just love this fracking picture or is it just me?

Also this ship... seriously what is it about this ship that I never knew I wanted until I read this fanfic. And then I'm like why am I not reading more of this fracking fanfic? 

Anyway NamGi/SugaMon/YoonJoon etc is this ship and if you type any of these into AO3 you get a wide variety of responses. However, if you type their lovely names, Min Yoongi/Kim Namjoon you get 4,301 hits that's it... sadly that is all you get and only 216 pages of writing. I almost cried when I saw that. Weirdly enough though I have managed to find a few fics that I thought I should share with you and they just so happen to be a few of my favorites. So sit back and pull up your favorite reading divices cause here are some NamGi SugaMon YoonJoon fanfics you must read.

AO3
TitleThirty thousand Feet and Falling by linzeigh on twitter here @linzeigh2
Author’s Summary: from twitter au idea: Seat neighbor airplane au, omega yoongi is so fucking attracted to his seat neighbor’s smell that he accidentally starts leaking and alpha joon is like 0_0 “you um… you – your smell? I think you…” to which yoongi promptly replies “fuck, oh my god”
DUDE seriously one of the best A/B/O's I've read of these 2 in awhile my review can be found here

Alright next we have 
Author's Summary: When you're broke, camming is a totally valid way to pay the bills. So what if Namjoon is giving up all of his gay firsts to his best friend every Saturday and broadcasting it to the world? He's 99% sure that it's going to be chill.
Holy crap I followed this one for awhile before it was finished again very worth it go see my review can be found here

The next one I have is 
TitleSome People are Worth Melting For by SugaSweet (snstrsnwflk) twitter @snstrsnwflk Author's Summary: Yoongi, a long-time villain, has been  working  hard to maintain his current lifestyle. Namjoon, the greatest hero in all of Seoul, has been a major pain in Yoongi's ass since the day they met. As it turns out, though, the legendary 'RM' isn't as mighty as he's made out to seem. He's big, clumsy dork who Yoongi regrets saving with every ounce of his being. Or, at least, that's what  he tells himself.
Wow so who knew we needed a superhero and a villain together and in the form of NamGi I didn't and yet here we are... go check out my review here 

Now I will continue to add to this list as I find and discover more but I would love to hear more suggestions of this ship if you have any...

Comments