FanFic Review ~ Move! I rap like Jay-Z by Jijikonic




Title: MOVE! I rap like Jay Z
Author: Jijikonic
Main Pairing: Kim Namjoon/Kim seokjin AKA NamJin
Chapters 1
Words: 2,014
Read in: April 2020

Challenge: Just the reading one

Smut: 0 absolutely none.

Authors’ Summary:
Where everyone has a tattoo of what the first thing their soulmate will say to them. And Namjoon has been stuck with the words “MOVE BITCH! I RAP LIKE JAY Z” on his arm for 29 years.

My thoughts:
Every once in awhile your girl just needs some fluff in her life hard to believe I know

And well shit this one was just straight that. It is a cute little fluffy piece of soulmate au that was adorable. If you are wanting some NamJin fluff this is the quickest one-shot fluff you can get. They are soulmates where Jin thinks he doesn’t think he has a soulmate because his soulmate tattoo is literally … and Namjoon is curious as to who is soulmate could possibly be since his tattoo is “MOVE BITCH I RAP LIKE JAY Z." 
In case you haven't figured this out it's a soulmate tattoo first words kind of thing and if I am being honest I want a soulmate that their first word is MOVE BITCH I RAP LIKE JAY Z 

Needless to say they both know Yoongi who is an underground rapper which Namjoon also by night but English teacher by day. The only OT7 who doesn’t make an appearance is Hoseok which was a little sad if you ask me then again you can't have them all... all the time (felt Austin Power-ish there for a second) if you want a quick pick me up soulmate fluff read pick this one (pick me pick me).

Comments