Fanfic Review ~ Talk Nerdy To Me by PeaceLoveYaoi



Title: Talk Nerdy To Me
Author: PeaceLoveYaoi can be found on Twitter at @PeaceYaoi
Main Pairing: Park Jimin/Jeon Jungkook
Chapters: 19
Word Count: 144,143
Read In: February 2020

Challenge: Nothing in the challenge other then the total number read

Smut Level: 
There is some serious smut in this and it is an A/B/O novel so Alpha Omega stuff happening.

Author Summary: (again I am copying and pasting so it will be a different color)
When Alpha football star Jeon Jungkook is failing his physics class, and it appears that he could miss out on the opportunity to play in Bangtan University's upcoming rivalry game, he gets assigned a tutor to help bring his grade up. He's not sure what to make of the beautiful Omega who seems to hate his guts for no reason.
When nerdy physics major Park Jimin gets assigned to tutor the university's star football player he's hesitant to accept the duty. He's got his own past with football players, that has left him with scars both internal and external. He's unsure what to make of the handsome Alpha who seems so different than the horrible abusers of his past.
Little do they know that their meeting is about to change both of their lives in ways they couldn't have forseen and bring them more happiness than they could have imagined possible.


My Thought:
Oh where can I begin with this. I read this over a month ago and I have sat on it ever since. I needed to process my feels on this. First off the sheer writing itself was wonderful. PeaceLoveYaoi is an excellent author and anything they put out I immediately jump on and have to read. I have yet to regret anything of theirs. Then this gem was dropped at Valentines day and I immediately recognized who the author was simply based on the author and style and I squeed out loud I couldn't help myself. The writing style is unique the relationship that is built is always wonderful. The background story is woven in beautifully and tearfully I have never ached so bad for anyone as I did for Jimin and I cried I actually cried during this story and then I melted and then I sighed and then I ached for Kookie and damn this story

God there was just a lot to process with this story. Jimin's backstory poor Kookie and then they meet and they fall and it was just great and then there was sex and I just couldn't help it and I just love this story and seriously I just think that everyone would really enjoy this. So please go forth and read it. I also think that everyone should have a story that hits every emotional roller coaster feeling that you could ever experience. 

Comments