Fanfic Review ~ Santa's Little Helper by introserendipity and virgoboyfriends




Title: Santa’s LittleHelper
Author: introserendipity, virgoboyfriends can find on twitter here @septmiracles
Main Pairing: Jeon Jungkook/Kim Namjoon a Namkook
Chapters: 2
Words: 3,427
Read in: April 2020

Challenge: none other than reading

Smut: Well folks it deals with anal beads soooo there's that...

Author’s Summary:
Jungkook pulls Namjoon’s name for his secret santa, and chaos surely ensuses

My thoughts:
Alright it wasn’t what I thought it would be and honestly, I thought there would be more smut then this. Fun fact about me I don’t read embarrassment well. When someone is being made fun or embarrassed by people especially their friends. I don’t read it well I tend to skim, or just skip that part. So hence when Jungkook is being made fun of for getting Namjoon anal beads and thinking it was a bracelet was a little bit too much for me and I skimmed it. However right after that Namjoon makes it up to him by showing Kookie how anal beads are supposed to be used. So needless to say it was a quick read especially skipping the parts I did. That being said this is my favorite ship so of course I’m going to like pretty much anything that comes from it.


Comments