Fanfic Review ~ Thirty thousand Feet and Falling by linzeigh



Title: Thirty thousand Feet and Falling
Author: linzeigh can follow the author on twitter here @linzeigh2
Main Pairing: Kim Namjoon/Min Yoongi AKA NamGi
Chapters: 1
Words 16,608
Read In: April 2020

Challenge: Nothing other than the reading one

Smut: Well come on people it talks about joining the mile high club so yes there is smut
Good solid 5 out of 5

Author’s Summary: from twitter au idea: Seat neighbor airplane au, omega yoongi is so fucking attracted to his seat neighbor’s smell that he accidentally starts leaking and alpha joon is like 0_0 “you um… you – your smell? I think you…” to which yoongi promptly replies “fuck, oh my god”

My thoughts
Okay holy crap on a crack I didn’t know I absolutely needed this NamGi fic until I read it. OMG did I need this or what. There is nothing I enjoy more then being surprised by a good fic and a pairing that while I support I never know I like until I read it and NamGi is one of those pairings that I never remember how much I enjoy or like until I get a fic like this. But damn it man I really, really like this pairing when it is done well and this author did it well. The sarcasm and the wit between the two was there and spot on.



Did I mention I like the banter like weirdly never met this group but I could see this kind of banter happening and I enjoy reading this banter. I like to think of Yoongi as a grumpy sarcastic mo fo that is just like this all the time except when he’s not and the author did just that. Add to it the banter during sex in an plane twice in a bathroom once and an hotel room and damn man I was sold. This fic was hot, cute and funny. I loved it and found myself smiling, laughing and dare I say cooing (when did that even become a thing… when I started reading fanfic) any who seriously a great A/B/O fic that I think everyone should totally read.

Comments