Um What's up with BTS WORLD


I mean seriously I have still not gotten Hoseok to like me enough to get past level 6 in his god forsaken not real story... *cough just let me have my fucking moment please* and now we are doing a level 2 magic shop

WHAT THE FUCK 

we have to put together cards to get as close to 100% as we can to get keys...

DO WE EVEN KNOW WHAT THE KEYS ARE FOR? 

Seriously why why are we doing this to me...

HOSEOK why do you hate me just let me pass your level 1 for the love of all things holy just get to affinity 25 with me please I beg ya.

And why can't I get past level 9 on the other shit you ask? Well let me tell you. Because I am still a level 41 manager. Yeah your girl who has way too many fucking 5 star cards to dream of and I don't even want to start on how many wings I have still can't get past level 9 because yep I can't get further with the manager points.

I HATE THIS GAME SO FUCKING MUCH


Now if you will excuse me I am going to go figure out how to get some more keys.. Fuck me.

Comments