THEORY TIME



Holy crap on a cracker did you know that there is a BTS theory going on out there. And before you get your knickers in a twist it is not about the boys in their real life. Apparently there are theories about the music/albums and the meaning behind it all. Somehow it's all connected that and the videos that never match the songs! There are also webtoons (never watched those although if I am stuck at home much longer it might happen) and other things I am sure I am forgetting that tie into this thought process.

Every time a video is released I am sure you have seen the post on twitter alluding to how this ties into the over all story. For the longest time as a new army I was like

What the ever loving fuck is going on or what everyone is talking about but can we focus on how pretty the boys are or IDK how awesome the music is. Then something weird happened. I was watching youtube and a video came on.


At first I was like WTF is this... then another theory story line came on and another and another and after awhile
I really began to wonder if I was smart enough to enjoy BTS and their music because honestly I still have no idea what is going on but now I at least enjoy it more when people talk about it and I can hop on the threads like a creepy stalker that I am and watch them all go nuts trying to predict what the new album will be and how the new video ties into the other story lines (ON really threw their worlds off LOL) any who I enjoy watching others try to figure this out and I love the thought process.

I did figure out that it is hard of international Army's as a lot of the information that they are gathering is A) in Korean so they have to wait for the translations and B) they have to dig for the Japan music videos and concerts to tie in the theories and then they are trying to figure out other things and reading books that the guys read which may or may not have been lost in translation so I have to say Army is nothing if not dedicated and shit if they aren't smarter than myself. Mostly though it is really awesome if BTS has truly been planning this all along and has a story going great for them and I would be interested to hear it. Mostly I am just thinking this is luck as we go and though Army is hella smart I am going to bow out and have determined that I am for the most part this person

I'm here for the pretty men, the music and the message of the songs. So if you are into the theories I would be more than happy to point you to some great accounts that I follow on twitter who post amazing YouTube videos on this stuff or you could just google cause when I did that for the pictures my god did the internet explode to help a girl out or what.

Anywho XCeleste on Youtube is my go to Gal to check out on all things theory related. You can also start by finding her here on Twitter. Alright that is all for the theories that I have if you ever want to share more with me I am always game.

Comments