FanFic Review ~ JiKook Twitter fanfic by outrolevi



This Jimin is a whole mood Go check out this story is done by @outrolevi

Summary: "Wtf?!" said JK angrily when a stranger suddenly threw an arm around his shoulder. He tried to push him but the stranger was holding onto him tight. "Get off me!" "ssh!" Jimin faked a smile to a lady passing by. "Just act like we know each other. My ex is here. Help me."

The hard part about doing a review on Twitter fanfic is they are short. They are literally clips of social media or blurbs here or there of written materials but usually the story is told through social media accounts and text messages. I actually have been finding these stories to be really engaging and fun. They are a nice break from the normal 6k words or more (usually way more) stories that I read and I find them to be just as engaging if not more. These stories tend to make me feel like a voyeur if you will or that I am the one that is being text messaged and I am just as invested in the ongoing stories (seriously you should see my bookmark page on twitter it is getting out of control) These are fun stories and a lot of the twitter writers do have AO3 or other writing accounts and this is just another creative way to express their stories or ideas as well. Any who I will read these any day but you don't care about that and probably would like an actual review so...

Actual Review now: This is done through Twitter screenshots and text messages. Jungkook is a "nerd" who gets slapped by a girl and made fun of by his friends Suga and Namkook and then beat up in the store by Jimin's ex.
Jimin becomes famous in this story by posting about his ex on Twitter and well his sex life in general. He loves the attention even if that means being sued by said ex and then runs into Kookie at the store and ask for help which leads to getting Kookie beat up but also some great sex. We don't get to see the sex but we hear about it via Jimin's twitter account that Kookie doesn't know about. Seriously go check it out. Plus the memes on the account is fantastic!

Go check this one out it's fun and exciting and I enjoyed it a lot. If you are a jikook fan this one is one I think you will also enjoy. 

Comments