Album Review ~ You Never Walk Alone


This is a repackage of Wings and honestly has all of the same songs plus 4 new ones. I will only be reviewing those four songs on this review if you want to see the other songs check out the Album review of Wings here...

Fun Album Facts
This album was released February 13, 2017
This was their first album to go platinum (WHOOT!)
This album had 2 versions left and right and your girl got the left one... and might end up with the right cause that's a photo shoot I might have to have...

Songs: 
15. Spring Day
This is another one of those videos where I sat back and went huh I don't get it I really really want to get it but I just don't get it.
That being said I love the song it's another soft song that you want to think is a love song but in the long run after seeing the English lyric's you quickly realize it's not then you move on with you're life.

16. Not Today
Now this song is a song I love to play when I think that I am going to work out or I just feel like I am having a shit day. NOT TO DAY BITCH I just feel like I am that English speaker that doesn't get it but fuck it I get the NOT TODAY part and I scream that part on a rough day



17. OUTRO: Wings
Bts GIFs | Tenor

Take me to the Sky... Spread Spread my wings lalalalala anyway you either know it or you don't and they ended a few concerts on it and damn it if you don't wanna dance to it because the boys get HYPE during this song. It's a great song as well and I just can't help but love it and I love all the parts of it. 

18. A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone


So there was just something about the Wings era that was about their loneliness and damn it if this wasn't another one of those I mean we start off with the question from Suga: Hey why does god keep on making us lonely?
To then go on to talk about that while they might be covered in scars they can always smile if they are together. 

Anyway this is one I highly suggestion checking out the lyrics it's a good sad one but still...

Alright of the four which one is your favorite?





Comments