FanFic Review ~ Walking Through the World Gone Blind by Annie_vi


Title: Walking Through the World Gone Blind
Author: Annie_vi can be found on Twitter at @annie_vi3
Main Pairing: Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook
Chapters: 6
Word Count: 38,797
Read In: March 2020

Challenge: none other then reading challenge

Smut Level: Oh shit honestly I don't know I guess

I mean there is some sexy time up in this mug and a lot of sex but it always moves the plot forward it's not sex for sex sake although hot don't get me wrong I always felt that it relationship moving. Nothing super kinky though this is coming from a girl whose about to do a whole article on kink shame.... soooooo I might not be the best person to judge.

Author's Summary:
As a budding pre-law student, Jeon Jeongguk thought he had seen it all, until Park Jimin blindsides him in a bar and shows Jeongguk the world through his eyes.

My Thoughts
Oh my there were A LOT of Jikooker's out there that suggested this one to me and holy shit were they correct. This was for sure a Jikook dream. If you love relationship, sex, story, world building, and just overall feel goods then this fanfic is the one for you. Picture this if you will. 2 people meet at a bar a cocky law student who is surprised that not only does the pretty boy in front of him not only speak Korean but not once does he mention that he's hawt.
then like a freight train we discover that they are flirting all night and have a shit ton of things in common boom Jimin is BLIND wtf but that's not going to stop our boy Kookie from taking him home and having some sexy time and realizing it was the best sexy time of his life and fuck if he's going to not have that again and damn he's already smitten with him.
Next thing we know Kookie can't get enough and neither can Jimin and they are spending way too much time at each other's house and Jimin's parents' are FUCKING ASSHOLES who should never have had children...
but we all need some drama in our fanfic and someone to hate and if I'm going to have some angst I'd rather it be a parent then with my main character and holy fuck I fell in love with Kookie more when he found out and then Jimin and him had a lot more sexy time then they confess their love and Kookie learns to not treat Jimin any different and learns how independent that Jimin can be and poof we got us some love and then they are moving in together and fuck my heart just can't take it
Alright I'm back and god we finally get them together and life later and Imma not be the one to spoil it but damn my life sucks compared to this so just go with that.
God this is one of the best fanfics that I've read in awhile the love and relationship was perfect definitely going on the recommendation list for sure. GO FORTH AND CHECK IT OUT!!

Comments