FanFic Review ~ 98 months by rmonlisa




Title: 98 Months
Author: rmonolisa
Main Pairing: Kim Namjoon/Jeon Junkook AKA NamKook or KookieMonster
Chapters: 1
Words: 23,267
Read In: April 2020

Challenge: none just the reading one

Smut: none

Author’s Summary:
Jungkook hears the bells for Namoon and is beyond himself with happiness. It’s a shame, really, that Namjoon doesn’t hear the bells for him.

My Thoughts
Holy God why does Angst hurt so so bad and yet I keep making myself read it. Jesus this is like taking a hot knife and ramming into your eyes and heart over and over and then just continue to let it sit there until the fucking bitter end. And when I say the bitter end I meant he freaking bitter end. This one is yet another soulmate au that has our precious Kookie hearing bells when meeting Namjoon at the tender age of 15 that is the sign that he’s found his soulmate. Problem Namjoon didn’t hear the bells or at least isn’t admitting to it. Cue the saddest story of your life. Growing up in a bad being surrounded by a soul mate that didn’t hear the bells.

Also the whole time I was reading this all I could do was sing I can hear the bells from hairspray not a song one wants stuck in their head while reading an angst filled crying your heart out while eating ice cream and girl scout cookies kind of thing.

Anyway Namjoon insist he didn’t hear the bells. Kookie finally finds peace with the fact that he loves a soulmate who will never love him back because he didn’t hear the bells and then Namjoon starts to fall in love with the man that Kookie is becoming only to realize that he can’t love him because one day Namjoon will hear the bells and it won’t be for Kookie. Then they move to a new studio and Namjoon sees the music player he was listening to the day he met our Kookie for the first time and (well I won’t spoil it for you) but sweet mother of monkey milk this story loves to rip your heart out and make you want more at the same time beg for something happy while bending over and asking “sir may I have another and thank you for the hurt”

Go forth kids and read it I promise the hurt is worth the pain in the end 😊

Comments