FanFic Review ~ love languages (unnecessary boundaries) by nananamjoonie


Authornananamjoonie can be found on Twitter at @WhoreJoonie
Main Pairing: Jimin and Jungkook who add in Namjoon AKA I have no idea what this ship is called to be honest
Chapters: 1
Words: 15,513
Read In: April 2020

Challenge: none

Smut Level: ummmm I am putting the warning of JUST FUCKING READ THE LABELS AND GIVING THIS A 5

Author's Summary: jimin and jungkook have the bad habit of talking about namjoon when he’s around in their native tongue. this wouldn't be a problem, if it weren't for the fact that namjoon, polyglot and translator, understands every single word they're saying. every. single. word.
or, five times jimin and jungkook talked about namjoon assuming he didn't understand, and one time he proved that he did indeed know.
alternatively, "jimin and jungkook are horny where namjoon can hear and namjoon eventually cant stand it."

My Thoughts:
Well Fuck Me who would have thought that someone could think of something like this and it still be something that sucked (no pun intened) you in for 15k words. HOLY SHIT I feel like I need a bath in holy water after this. But what we're not going to do is Kink Shame read about that here

So Anyway can we start with the fact that Jimin and Jungkook are part snake or can turn into snake (I am still unsure of how it works) Also they have 2 dicks each so that means they have 4 total...........
I had to google that shit but apparently I am going to have add in my will that someone needs to clear my internet search history before I die. So moving right along Namjoon speaks snake language and no one told the part snake people who like to talk dirty around him. Of Course Namjoon didn't tell the part snake people that either. He also neglected to tell the snake people he was just as nasty as them and wanted everything they wanted. Insert miscommunication troupe and you have some of the story in a nut shell add in the smut of snake sex and you have the other half. Add in ya girl having to put her phone down walk away come back and then repeat that situation a couple of times  and you end with me finishing said fanfic. 

All in all it was a good story. This is the part where I remind you and myself to give it a shot if you are uncomfortable WALK AWAY and don't finish however, I am glad I did. I ended up liking it and in the end wanted to know how their future would have gone. Like did they end up having babies? How does that work? Did they name said babies did he get mated (does that work with snakes?) how did the relationship work out and like did they figure out their communication errors? 

So that to me shows massive props to the author that not only did you get me out of my comfort zone, you kept me engaged in 15k story that was out of my comfort zone, you had me engage back in when I walked away and you had me wanting more once the story ended! 

Check it out if you want something different that is well written and makes you want to know more and yet also go to church 😜

Comments