Music Video #2 Review


Alright Music Video number 2

Title학교의눈물 by 방탄소년단

Lyrics were done by RM (Rap Monster at this time) and Suga and preformed by them too

My thoughtsFew things about this video... I learned that RM shaves cause he didn't do a close one before filming his lips. I also learned he had bad hair during this era and I am so glad he moved past it. But so did a lot of young rappers trying to be other rappers. As an American all I can see is him trying to be like the black rappers over here in looks. ALSO HOLY SHIT IS THAT JIN? Is he rapping/singing cause that's cute. Alright be fair these are 2013 and damn it if they aren't just the cutest things ever. LIKE OMG HOLD MY DRINK CAUSE I WANNA PINCH THEIR CHEEKS CUTE. Also no English lyrics so I can't tell you at all why they are going so hard but they are adorable!!!

That is all. I have nothing else to add to this video other than I liked it because 1k people had the audacity to dislike it and Fuck them so I liked it. Even though I have no idea what is happening or what they are doing other than their lips. 

Comments