FanFic Review ~ Fairies Die If It Doesn't Rain by gloryjoon




Authorgloryjoon can be found on Twitter at @papergguk
Main Pairing: Namjoon and Jungkook AKA Namkook or KookieMonster (if your nasty been wanting to use that gif forever)

Chapters: 1
Words: 4,255
Read In: April 2020

Challenge: none

Smut Level: none just a whole lot of fluff

Author's Summary: Namjoon is convinced the boy who lives in the shrine near the river is a fairy. Jeongguk is too busy trying to woo the witch to correct him. It's a little unfortunate that Namjoon doesn't notice.

My Thoughts: 
Okay first off you all should know by now this is my Ship like my hardcore search and seek out anything and all things having to do with this ship

Now that we have cleared the air about that let us continue. This story was hella cute. Like we they say some fluff they aren't even lying. First off witch Namjoon... let that sink in... then wet smol kook that has has big ass eyes for witch Joon and guilt ridden Joon who thinks he is lost bring him home like a lost kitten and wants to take care of him because who wouldn't want to take care of a lost wet Kook
So to thank him Kook does what he does best and leaves a present of rocks around Joons bed.... Like he AKA Jungkook leaves fucking rocks ROCKS kids around Namjoon's bed to show him he likes him and Namjoon just tosses them out. I mean I would too especially after I stepped on them but damn Joon it hurt our Kook. Thankfully he then feels bad when he sees that he upset Kook. Eventually they get better at life and Joon just gets better in general at well... no he doesn't but then Kook gets better at leaving things and then Namjoon gets it in his head that Kook is a fairy and honestly folks I can't even right now I seriously just 
I mean come on writers (you can't do this to my Namkook heart you can't) can you overload and die from fluff cause if you can then this is the story... Jesus

Anyway if you want some solid fluff and a quick read do this one I volunteer it. While you are at it give the author some love 😉 

Comments