Music Video # 3 ~ NO More Dreams


Title: No More Dreams

Released: June 13, 2013

My Thoughts: this was their debut album video! OMG they are so young looking and trying so hard to look so tough. I do love that Jin is the one driving the bus because let's be honest he was probably the only one old enough too LOL (I know I know Suga is the same age)
Also RM what's up with that hair poor baby. They have way too much gangster wanna be power going on in this. Was this filmed in US? Do they have school buses like that in Korea? How much do you think they spent on eyeliner as a company? Also I think everything they are wearing has BTS in someway, shape or form on it... not saying that is bad just wondering what happened to all the merch? Man I miss Kookie rapping... also I have no idea why I can't do that simple square move when they dance but naw it doesn't happen.
See this is where I got trust issues with V he was in glasses with a nerd look they pull a trigger and poof now he's gangster. Not cool... also abs and Jimin what happened with them showing us those a lot more back in the day is it because the boys discovered the older you get the more you love carbs and the body hates them? Oh yeah this is the scene where we kick our elders I feel like that's a metaphor I'm too stupid to get
Also this reminds me too much of high school and the youths beating things up because it sucked.


Bias in this Video: Seriously I have no idea why V and Jin are doing it for me as the bad boys but they are I rank them as the bias and bias wrecker of this video

You know what's weird about this video is that only 132,329,220 people have seen it... How is that humanly possible? I mean I think I have seen it now like 20 times so why are more people not watching this gem. I mean if for no other reason then jump on the Oh Dear God look at these babies and compare them to now bandwagon.

So you're thoughts would be great. What did you think of the video who are your bias of just this video and trust when I say it's okay to have a different one then your current one :) 

Comments