Music Video #4 ~ We Are Bulletproof Pt 2


Title[MV] BTS(방탄소년단)_ We Are Bulletproof Pt2(위 아 불렛프루프 Pt.2)

Released: 7/16/2013

My Thoughts: 
Good geez I keep forgetting how young these boys are and they really had no concept of sports... or at least their stylist didn't I mean who puts football pads with hockey mask? Or shoulder pads with a skateboard. But hey they gave it a go. Also damn RM that hair.... FRACK ME I forgot they ALL show their abs in this one
You know they didn't have any carbs before this video... Also can I also just say I am not sure when I officially noticed the boys can dance but I want to say it was actually this video when their choreography is just on top of it or maybe this video with less props and all black/white/gold just makes it pop more. I also think this where I started wondering more and more about their eyeliner bill and how much they are spending on that...Also did Jin's shoulders get bigger the older he got?
OH DUDE THIS IS THE HAT DANCE VIDEO... why do I always forget where the frack the hat dance is... that's why this is where their dancing really stood out to me. I remember this video specifically when they get to the dance break. Also not going to lie I for the longest time would have sworn to you that Jimin actually threw his damn hat... Not that Jungkook had both hats and that he never threw. I was so heartbroken when I found out that was a lie.
All and all this was one of those videos that still to this day makes me chuckle but still wows me and not just because of the abs. Mainly it was due to the dance break.

Bias in this video: It's Jin I mean DAMN you don't have to look to hard into the video to see it... leather jacket, eye liner and bad boy vibes... SUE ME 

Comments