Fanfic Review ~ Infinity Together by Nananamjoonie



Title:Infinity Together
Author: nananamjoonie can be found on Twitter at 
@WhoreJoonie
Main Pairing: Kim Namjoon/Jeon Jungkook
Chapters 1
Words: 11,147
Read in April 2020

Challenge: No challenge 

Smut: Okay guys we have tentacle sex here, Eggs, Egg laying, Egg preg (not going to lie as someone who is writing fanfic on AO3 didn’t even know that was a label you could pick not that I have need of it just saying I didn’t even know you could pick that)… So now you know. Also I am pretty sure Namjoon does some fingering of himself (SPOILER) Because people are sensitive.

Author’s Summary:
Namjoon really wishes he’d been born an egg. Or a sock. You know something simple that didn’t have to deal with one jeon Jungkook.

My Thoughts:
Well I didn't see that coming. 
I have to say this author has a way about introducing me to topics and creatures I never would have read and yet makes me feel something akin to sympathy for their creations and then you really want them to turn around and get their mate... which it turns out is usually Namjoon not always mind you but the 2 stories I have now read tend to be him or involve him some how get railed by supernatural versions of Kookie LOL. 
Alright moving on so in this review Kookie isn't human in anyway shape or form all I gathered is he is an alien and maybe a full blown octopus at this point. He though is in love with Namjoon and wants him to be his mate. For some reason he is not in the same lab as Namjoon any longer even though he grew up with Namjoon in as a scientist in his lab with his other alien/octopus friends Tae and Jimin. So Hoseok ships him in a crate to Namjoon's lab and that is where our story begins. 
Namjoon studies Kookie however not knowing Kookie is studying him trying to figure out how to "breed" him. 
Bare with me folks I dropped my phone a lot and walked away during the reading of this fic. I also have deleted my history a lot when reading these things. 

Moving on. 
So eventually Kookie "discovers" where the hole is he needs in order to breed Namjoon and well that is where the smut warning comes into play and you will need to read that on your own. Then because they are mated they can understand each other and well that is how they wrap up with Namjoon wrecked and possibly preggos and Kookie happy. 
I am hoping just for curiosity sake that we get a sequel eventually for the sheer amount of questions but I may never get those and that's okay because I still go back and re-read this fic more than I like to admit because DAMN IT this is a good fic. Any who if you like tentacle things or even if you don't this is a good story and I recommend it to all. 

Comments