FanFic Review ~ Melt Like Chocolate by Beebalm



Title: Melt Like Chocolate
Author: Beebalm still don't know if they have a twitter... sorry
Main Pairing: Jimin and Namjoon MiniMon
Chapters: 1
Words: 7,126
Read in: April, 2020

Challenge: None I just found it interesting 

Smut: Labels include: explicit sexual content, food sex, sex and chocolate

Author’s Summary:
“So you have a spear that spurts milk?” The guy asks, quirking an eyebrow at Namjoon’s thyrsus.
Namjoon doesn’t know where he finds the cockiness, but he refuses to look away. “Yeah. A honey-drenched spear that spurts milk.”
Namjoon comes to the Halloween party dressed as Dionysus. It’s unclear who Jimin is supposed to be though, with his bare chest and jar of chocolate


My Thoughts:
Soooo um this was cute and I am trying really hard (no pun intended) to remember the sex. I honestly was so focused on the idea and the story that I can't remember the sex which tells  you a few things about my life.
1) I have read a lot of smut if this didn't even register on my smut radar (which means I am going to hell but will have fun)
2) the story was good enough for me to remember for a review but alas the sex was part of the story so well that it didn't stand out 
Needless to say I don't read a lot of MiniMoni stories and I wanted to correct that so when I stumbled onto this one I thought 
Let's kill 2 birds 1 stone and I have read this author before so I knew that I would enjoy the style. Sure as shit I did. Love the fact that Jimin starts off helping a clumsy Namjoon fix his shit in more than one way via a bathroom and then they discover that flirting with each other leads to eating chocolate and Jimin is more then happy to give up the chocolate that he was saving for someone else because it turns out that he likes his clumsy Dionysus. 
The story goes from there add in alcohol, Halloween and confession and you have a fun story and OMG I now remember where the sex comes in. FUCK okay I get it now. Whelp there's your shitty review on a great fun story with Chocolate! 
Go forth read it and enjoy I promise it is a hell of a lot better than this review. 

Comments