Music Video #6 ~ Beautiful by 방탄소년단


Title: Beautiful by 방탄소년단

Released: 10/1/2013

My Thoughts:
Someone please explain to me why in this video they look so fracking young! *yes I am aware that they were however, they always look much younger on these kind of videos then the official ones.* Does anyone else agree?

Fine whatever...
Also that poor girl... I mean they have no idea how to talk to her and look creepy and then out of nowhere start singing this super soft song and dear lawd I hope she is a sister or auntie of them otherwise I am at a loss... OH maybe a girlfriend that would make it sweet yes? No?
And then JK raps... well fuck
And it just looks uncomfortable for everyone... Or maybe I am projecting.
I am not having a good time with this video
weirdly enough Jimin's voice doesn't change much through the years... Okay and what girl could choose between all 4 of them? Like is that even possible?

Bias in this Video: I can't pick one they are all too freaking young looking. Although JK and his rap was nice...

Comments