Album Review ~ Love Yourself 結 Answer


Album Review Time: BTS, LOVE YOURSELF  ‘ANSWER’
This album was first revealed in March of 2016. This is suppose to be the final piece of the puzzle of learning to love yourself which is
a form of true love. 
I happen to own the repackaged version which is silver and came out I think in 2018 it has a CD - A and CD - B

There were four photo shoots with this album as well
 Concept S
 Concept E
 Concept L
Concept F

I always pick random on ordering and I just recently learned why you should pay attention to which album if you enjoy the photo shoots LOL, but I have been lucky so far to usually get my favorite one. 

Alright onto the songs. I will only be reviewing the songs I haven't done before. The reviewed songs I will link. 

SONGS: 

SIDE – A –
1. Euphoria
JK is singing to us and can I just say he has the voice of an angel... This is his solo on this album.

So from what I can gather this song is suppose to be what falling in love is about or maybe when you first fall in love but let's be honest. He sings like an angel, it is heaven to listen to and no one I mean no one can contradict me on that so we all pretend to be Jungkook when singing this or we pretend he is singing it about us if we want to or are having a bad day. So suck on a lemon and enjoy this soft fluffy song cause lawd knows these boys don't give us enough.


2. Trivia : Just Dance
Hobi AKA JHope turn to do some solo work and man this man gave his all on stage dancing to it too... also the suits... FUCK THE SUITS. I had the privilege of the seeing the white one live but the red one LORD JESUS SAVE ME


 

 
Okay whew lawd where was I? 
Oh yeah the song. So yeah go figure that a song called just dance would be about dance but the coolest part is "I like just being together with you. I like the dances we dance together, with you. I really wanna, wanna, wanna, I just wanna, wanna, wanna just dance." I don't care who you are and even if you can't dance there is no way you can sit still during this dance. You can't help but to bop along to it. 

3. Serendipity (Full Length Edition)
JIMIN


 
4. DNA

5. 보조개 (Dimple)


6. Trivia : Love
So Rapmon is up and he is singing but that eventually turns into his rapping skills that lead back to his singing and I never knew he said FUCK well FUCK me (but literally and figuratively)

Anywho he lives for love... so back to the fuck he said.... "Fuck JKLMNOPQRST I crossed  over every letter  and reached you." 
okay that's smooth brah smooth
"Look even I and U make the same sounds" LOL maybe in Korean 
I'm not going to lie all I remember about this song is him dancing around on the stage to it and how happy he was while doing that. 
Also did he get high pitched there for a second. Okay he's just repeating the same words over and over again. 

7. Her

8. Singularity



 

 



9. Fake Love



10. 전하지 못한 진심 (ft. Steve Aoki) (The Truth Untold)




11. Trivia : Seesaw
Okay I absolutely adore with Suga whispers his name before he starts his verses. Also the song it's self is actually really good. yes the beat makes you go along with it but damn when you actually listen to the words you are like FUCK I have been in that relationship the constant back and forth, up and down of the seesaw. Also can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that he danced solo and he sings yes he raps but he is singing in this song. I am telling you the longer I stay with this group the faster I become a Suga bias wrecker. 
 

 





12. Tear

 


13. Epiphany

JIN.... JIN is singing his song baby about how he is the one he should LOVE in this world. and honestly what is it about Jin and his solos that make me think I can sing? Him and Jimin make me think I can reach notes that no one on this earth should ever hear me try to reach. They also make me think I speak Korean 😳
 

 

14. Im Fine
So this song is about exactly what it says. BTS is telling us they are fine that even in the dark clouds they are feeling just fine, fine, fine. I think and trust me I might be extremely wrong this is a song to ARMY to let us know that they are doing good. Not to worry about them that everything from the heartache and pain to get where they are is in the past and they are doing fine. They are trying to reassure us that they are A-OKAY 

15. Idol

This song took me forever to love. I mean it really did. I did not like this song for the longest time and then one day it clicked for me. 
What I appreciate about it now is them showing their roots saying that you can call me idol but I'm still loving myself. Basically call me whatever but I love myself and nothing you throw at me is going to ruin that. Also did you see them doing this at the awards show HOLY MOTHER OF MONKEY MILK. 

Anyway I can't help but dance and sing now to Idol it's now one of my top favorites. 

16. Answer: Love Myself

This is all 7 of them they talk about how it is harder to love yourself than to love someone else. the standards that we put on ourselves are harsher than others. This is the "you showed me I have reasons I should love myself" song. The one part that really gets me in this song is when RM says, "Even now, I'm still finding myself but I don't want to die anymore." 
Oh baby, that hurts my heart

SIDE– B
1. Magic Shop


2. Best Of Me


3. Airplane pt. 2


4.
고민보다 Go (Go Go)





5. Anpanman





6. MIC Drop


7.DNA (Pedal 2 LA Mix) 

8. Fake Love (Rocking Vibe Mix)

9. MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix) (Full Length Edition)


10. IDOL (ft. Nicki Minaj) 


so that is a wrap for me what did you guys think? On this album and of the new songs which is your favorite? Where you able to see any of these live? How does one even choose a favorite song off an album I wonder and do we appreciate the remixes or no? 

Comments