FanFic Review ~ Fall For Me by thehazeleyedgirl



Authorthehazeleyedgirl can be found on twitter at @thehazeleyed


Main Pairing: Jimin and Jungkook AKA Jikook
Chapters: 5
Words: 25,871
Read In: March 2020

Challenge: none

Smut Level: I know there is smut I know there is but honestly the story was so engaging that I can’t remember that part over the storyline.

Author's Summary:
What have you done?” Jimin whispered, his eyes fixated on the ground before he lifted them up to look directly at Jungkook. He was crying, tears streaking down his cheeks. “What have you done, Jungkook?”
“I told you not to fuck with a Demon, Jimin. I warned you. It’s too late now.”
“You don’t get it,” Jimin was hiccuping, barely able to speak. “I can’t go home now. They’ll cut off my wings.”
“Precisely.”
My Thoughts: 
Okay let me catch my thoughts on this real quick and I know that I read this back and March and still just now in May reviewing it but DAMN I had to share this with the world and you all needed to know about it so I finally did a review... 

So picture this if you will Demon JUNGKOOK and angel JIMIN but there's a catch demons and angels can freely interact with each other they just can't be with each other. Jimin also has grey wings did I mention that? Cause Jungkook happens to be OBSESSED with it... 
So obsessed with them that he ends up doing whatever it takes to make Jimin fall for him so that he can have his wings in order to become the biggest baddest demon (that's not 100% accurate but shit there's a whole month and an pandemic in between me reading this and that's how I remember it) any who Jimin being the angel he is doesn't tell Jungkook what that would mean to give up his wings and DAMN IT ALL TO HELL THE SHIT THAT I WENT THROUGH IN THAT CHAPTER.
I mean FUCK I had so many feels during that chapter AND THEN FUCK ME OVER the last chapter I went on a roller coast of emotions
I honestly think this whole story was fantastic and I hope that I find another one that does to me what this story did which was make me fall deeply in love with the characters and then hate them and then love them and then feel empathy for them. Or just love them through the whole thing (you know who you are) I honestly suggest this story every time someone ask me for a Jikook fanfic and I have to say I have no regrets making you people go through the roller coaster with me. 


Comments