So while I'll get my shit together

let's have some fun

Besides fanfic there are these wonderful things called FMV (fanmade videos...) here's a cool one


This was done by -aesthetic check them out on youtube

Since the purge theme is fun (never saw the movie tho) here's another


this is done by juggukie

Some of my other FMV include
This was done by Sayeon Hyun they can be found on twitter at @ouweea  go check out their other works

Some of the FMV have fanfics attached

Like this video done by Sapphiamur for an AO3 fic by the same title House of Cards by sugamins (not sure if they are still active on AO3 or not couldn't find their author account.) This is one I have been wanting to read for a LONG time but don't have the balls to. Heard nothing but great things about it.

Some FMV don't have a story attached and I Just found them as I liked the song attached liked this one
by Marie TB [유토피아]

Alright last one for fun

done by hyuckv

Comments