FanFic Review ~ Neighbors by Marimay


Title: Neighbors by Marimay (follow on twitter at @_JoonieBug
Main Pairing: Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin
Chapters: 8
Word Count: 29,566
Read In: January 2020
Challenge: not this time

Smut Level: Well come on lemons it's a threesome story so yeah. Now There is actually a plot in this one so... take that I would say maybe 3.5 on the 5 scale as there is sex but not on every page and the relationship/loneliness is a big factor.


Author's Summary:
Jungguk just got two hot new neighbors to add to his masturbation fantasies, but it's not that easy. Nothing ever is.

My Thoughts
Okay for the record READ THE LABELS folks cause Imma be real honest I saw the pairing and thought Huh sure why not I have a bias *cough RM cough* and I think Jin is hot and well Jungkook is a freaking adorable what's the worst that can happen. Well your heart can be ripped out that's what can happen. First and foremost Namjoon and Jin in a relationship is happening I stand by this ship without knowing I did until this fic. They are so the parents of Jungkook (fight me) and poor baby Kookie WHO THE EVER LOVING FUCK WOULD LEAVE THAT BABY TO FEND FOR HIMSELF WHO... WHO... I swear on my lucky rabbit food I would punch them in the throat. AND IN HIGH SCHOOL WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Clearly I got a wee bit emotionally invested in this fic. Needless to say. you might need to breathe for a moment when our kookie baby's NASTY MEAN SPIRITED parents come back yeah you read that shit right come back for their high school baby! After they left him to finish on his own. Then
alright I am calm now needless to say Kookie bonds with Jin and Joon and learns that they are in fact the gay neighbors next door and he does in fact add them to his masturbation fantasies then feels real quick guilt for it. But eventually being the sweet baby that he is quickly confesses it to them because our baby bunny is so sweet and innocent and well hell a virgin. Jin and Joon let Bunny know that they are AOKAY with this and would like him to join their family and not in the loving young son kind of way but in a healthy relationship 3rd party kind of fantasy way too many army dream of
Any way then the spawn of hell parents come back to deem Jungkook to NEVER EVER TALK TO THOSE NASTY BOYS next door again. They break our bun's heart and well not going to lie I got super angry at this point and put my phone down cause I was real shook that no one did anything like immature cause I damn sure would have
Any way there is communication lack of communication and grow up stuff and well not so grown up stuff and tears lots of ugly crying from me and then well sex and relationship shit. And fuck just go read the damn thing because it is a healthier relationship then I will ever have and it is fiction which just makes me sad. Great stuff right here. I love this poly stuff and I love how they talk things out. The author did a great job of real life issues and problems and made me feel way to much. I should do a feelz meter not a damn smut meter cause the feelz does more for me. 

Any who go forth and read it totes worth your time!

Comments