WIP Wednesday

 


This is a WIP for @Namkookfest ~ Namkook *Namjoon + Jungkook Autumn fest* Due later this month

This is a conversation between Yoongi and Namjoon...


-----

“Ew, gross on a lot of levels. If I’m not allowed to discuss Seokjin’s shoulders or things I want to do to him then you for sure are not allowed to talk about the baby of the group in that manner. Is he even legal yet?”


Namjoon sighed at Yoongi before he dropped his head on the table. “What is wrong with us? How did we both end up with beautiful roommates that only see us as roommates? And yes old man Jungkook is definitely legal.” 


Yoongi shrugged before taking a sip from his bottle of beer. “Probably because neither of us will ever act on what we are feeling.Also just because he’s legal doesn’t make it okay.” 


Namjoon groaned and shook his head on the table, “no. I do not accept that.” He sat up abruptly. “I am going to change my situation. And grow up it's a three years difference, old man. THREE YEARS.”


He received a snort at him in return, “short of moving out how do you plan to change your situation? Are you magically going to grow a set of balls and ask him out or are you going to get drunk and declare your undying love?”


Namjoon frowned at him before he flicked him on the forehead. “You are a dick.”

Yoongi shrugged at him, “I might be a dick but I speak the truth which is why it hurts.” 


“Fuck you and your momma and a camel.”


Yoongi tilted his head, “why the camel, and what did it ever do to you?”


“No idea I just always wanted to say that to someone and now I honestly feel bad for the camel.” 


“You feel bad for the hypothetical camel that we don’t know but not for my mother who feeds you every holiday?” 


“Shit now I feel bad for your mother too. Damn it FUCK I hate this and my life.”


Yoongi rolled his eyes, “as you should but back to the point what are you going to do with the baby that is barely legal.”


“He’s fucking legal and is only three years younger than me asshole.” Namjoon sighed and looked away. “Fuck, I have no idea. But, maybe space? Just asking for some? Or maybe not hanging out with him so much so that I find other people?”


Yoongi stared at him unblinking, “sure that won’t cause Jungkook to panic and try to get closer to you at all. Or are you forgetting the dating app debacle of last year?”


“Whatever it’s not like he wants to date me or anything. He was just worried about my safety and rightly so that Yoonjin character was shady.” 


Namjoon watched in shock as Yoongi choked on his beer, “seriously.” he coughed and banged his chest, “you can’t be that oblivious can you?” 

It was Namjoon’s turn to snort before he got up and paid for their next round. They both changed the topic and went back to their old stand by music discussions for the rest of the night. 


Comments