September Newsletter

 


This month in September you can look forward to

  • New mood board (I have a story idea stewing in my brain and I want to share it with you guys first) 

  • A monthly drabble is now up and ready for you all to vote on google doc below

  • October Voting Drabble Form

  • Your September Drabble will be posted here on 9/5

  • WIP - I have about 5 (actually more if I count my fanfic fest I joined) works currently in progress and I will share them with you

    • I have Jikook Bingo placement

    • 2 Namkook weeks are this month and I have a few ideas I want to do for that

    • And on that note Namgi or Taejin bingo anyone?

    • I have 2 JiKook fic fest I joined (fake dating and A/B/O) that I am going to be working on


There will be more I am sure. My goal is to post twice a week!


  • I will announce on 9/19 what the winner of the poll was for October

  • A few Fest fics will be revealed this month, MCD (Major Character Death), Interlude: Prince I would love to have my 1st chapter up and going for you guys here on the blog by 9/19! 


FANFIC FEST coming up and my participation!

9/1: Interlude: Prince Yoongi Fest fic DUE

9/1-9/7: Namkook Week

9/5: MCD author reveal

9/5: Monthly drabble from YOUR votes up for September: Namjin + Coffeeshop AU

9/14-9/20: Starlight Namkook Week

9/19: Chapter Fic - chapter 1 up

9/22: Namkook Autumn Fest Fic DUE

9/26: Namkook Autumn Fest Reveal

9/30: Letter to the Sea prompt 1 & 2 DUE


That’s September! Stay tuned for other great things coming up in October!!

Comments