Votes for Monthly Drabble


 

Whelp you all voted for October Monthly Drabble


this time we will have a: 

YOONJIN (Yoongi and Seokjin)

as our main pairing


the difference this month instead of a trope you got to pick the "phrase: to be included from the following selections

  • "Did you cut yourself carving a pumpkin? Let me see it."
  • "It's chilly out here. You need a coat, take mine."
  • "You sound sick. Are you sick?"
  • Stay still I'm almost done with your costume."
  • "Are you going to hide in my shoulder the whole time or actually watch the movie?"
  • "Don't blame me it was your idea to come here!"
  • "I got a rock!"
  • "I made us matching costumes"

The top 2 would be picked! And the winners are: 

1. I made us matching costumes
2. Don't blame me it was your idea to come here!" 

Alright, I will have the drabble up here the first Saturday in October. It will be here for one week before I post on AO3 for you to read before anyone else! Remember that monthly drabbles are 1-5k and you vote on the outcomes. 

Comments