September Drabble Votes are in!!!

 



You have all voted and it looks like our Monthly Drabble for September will have

NAMJIN (Namjoon & Seokjin)

as the main pair!!! So that's going to be fun and you voted on what trope you wanted looks like

Coffeeshop AU 

Beat out the rest!!

Alright so be on the lookout I will post it here first for you that are subscribers to the blog to read. I will keep it active here for a week and then I will post it over on AO3 account. 

So in honor of the first drabble I have a prompt idea I would like to use!

Seokjin runs the coffee shop beside Namjoon's bookstore. He has been trying to convince Namjoon that it could be beneficial to knock down the wall between their shops and unite them. Namjoon isn't hearing it and is being a big pain in the ass about it. Namjoon claims coffee and books don't mix. 

Rember that monthly drabbles are 1-5 k and will have a different pairing/trope/prompt every month that YOU get to vote on.




Comments