New Chapter Fiction



As much as I love writing me some fanfiction. I thought it would be fun especially here to post a chapter update of a novel I am working on. This will not have anything to do with BTS but, will be the only place you can find it. I will not be posting it anywhere else. My goal is to have a new chapter posted by the 3rd Saturday of each month. Right now I am in the process of figuring out which story I want to use as a chapter fic or if I want to do a brand new one. 

In between that I will still be working on my BTS fanfic fest and a drabble (1-3k) work that will have the pairing you pick and the trope you want every month. I will post it here for a week and then move it over to AO3. 

I think between those two things I and all the fest writing I am doing this place will see a lot more action. I really want to use this as my safe place to post anything and everything. 

Comments