August... I am going to use this platform for something a little different



This month in August you can look forward to

  • New moodboard (I have a story idea stewing in my brain and I want to share it with you guys first) 

  • I also had a photo shoot that allowed me to play with some editing so I will be posting those pics…

    • Think flower and garden themes

  • Monthly drabble is now up and ready for you all to vote on on the side. Since the drabble won’t come out until September you have time to pick the troupe and pairing with Namjoon that you want to see!

  • Behind The Scenes: I will post some playlist I use to write

  • WIP - I have about 5 (actually more if I count my fanfic fest I joined) works currently in progress and I will share them with you

    • I have Jikook Bingo placement

    • Taegi week is coming up this month so I have a few ideas I want to do for that

    • And on that note Taegi bingo is still going on so I would love to post something with that

    • I have 2 JiKook fic fest I joined (fake dating and A/B/O) that I am going to be working on

    • Chapter Work for blog members only 1st chapter will be posted here


There will be more I am sure. My goal is to post twice a week!


  • I will announce on 8/15 what the winner of the poll was!

  • The NamJin fanfic fest closed this month and author reveals will take place later in the month I will post which story is mine!!!!

  • Taegi week is 8/24-8/29 and I would like to get some works up for that so I will post them here 8/16-8/22

  • I would love to have my 1st chapter up and going for you guys here on the blog by 8/29! 

  • The Major Character Death’s story prompts I snagged are due by the end of the month and I will hopefully get to reveal to you which stories were mine in September.


FANFIC FEST coming up and my participation!

8/9 NamJin fest is posting works (author reveal 8/21)

8/15 MCD check in 

8/17 Jikook fake dating fic check in

8/18 Jikook A/B/O pack check in

8/16-8/22 MinJoonSeok week (I will not be participating this year 😞

8/24-8/29 Taegi week

8/31 - MCD prompts due


That’s August! Stay tuned for other great things coming up in September!!


Comments