FanFic Review ~ It Started With The Love Maze by cottonpowder



Title: It Started With The Love Maze
Author: cottonpowder
Main Pairing:  TaeJin AKA Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin
Chapters: 1
Words 18,393
Read In: May 2020

Challenge: none

Smut: none that is tagged and I honestly don't remember anything that stood out to me going HOLY GOD ADVERT YOUR EYES... so you should be safe boo

Author’s Summary:

Seokjin just wanted to make sure that Taehyung is moving on fine from a heartbreak by suggesting to play the famous MMORPG called Love Maze.

Taehyung agreed.

But they certainly didn't expect to be thrown literally into maze of floors and monsters, and together with it, the unavoidable maze of feelings.

My thoughts:

Okay I am not sure why or how  I stumbled on to this BTS fantasy Fic Fest even over on Twitter but I thank my lucky stars everyday that I did. This is one of the first fics I read from that sight when I had time to sit down and actually read. And my goodness as someone who has maybe read 1 TaeJin fic this blew me away. 

I did not have anything against the ship it is just really hard to find this ship and find something to read regarding it. So imagine my surprise when this one pops right up. And WOW...WOW...WOW. Not my genre (gaming) not my ship (TaeJin) but DEAR LAWD it was and still is hands down one of the best fanfics I have read in a long time. 

Okay so imagine you fall in love with someone and then get rejected. So your BFF (Jin) suggest that you play a new game together and well why not. Turns out in order to play the game you literally have to play the game. OH OH think Jumanji the new one. Anyway they are in the game and have to learn how to fight Tae has magic Jin has a sword. Then they have to go through different levels in order to get to the main level and well those level challenge them in ways they never thought possible. Along the way they may fall in love


Holy crap and while they are in the game for 3 years well man what a switch up for me. I totally dug this ending and this whole story (I refuse to spoil it for you) but MAN go forth and read this shit right here because it will be on that I recommend when I add the TaeJin fanfic rec page 😏

Comments