FanFic Review ~ Bangtan Boy by Kumatokkii



Title: Bangtan Boy
Author: Kumatokkii can also be found on twitter at @kumatokkii
Main Pairing:  namkook AKA Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook
Chapters: 1

Words 12,560
Read In: May 2020

Challenge: just the reading one

Smut: so the labels say, masturbation, pinning, dirty talk, spanking, over stimulation, blow jobs and anal. Like it gets hard (pun intended) as punishment is dealt but otherwise noooo.

So maybe a 2 out of 5 (I really do think my smut scale is changing the more I read...)


Author’s Summary:

AU where sports journalist Namjoon is repeatedly ignored by arrogant track athlete Jungkook, and it’s slowly driving him mad. Namjoon stops wishing for a yes to interviews, and starts wishing he could show the brat his place instead. His chance comes sooner than later...

 My thoughts

Okay this was the first time I read this author and I actually found it on twitter then I was like I like this but I want more.


And by more I meant easier to read as I have a lovely time with twitter AUs but sometimes your girl just wants to scroll when reading and not worry about clicking. N-E-Ways here I am reading this wonderful fic with Namjoon getting angry and the anger is building all because he is being ignored and Jungkook is rubbing it in like "bitch what?!?!?!" Well Namjoon doesn't have a choice he has to do an interview with this rude ass little punk in order to get his job done and boy all he really wants to do is spank him 

Well as you can imagine Joon gets his chance to do both! Cause let's just understand this one fine point here. Kookie absolutely needed to be spanked. He was so disrespectful. On the other hand that is seriously all her ever wanted was for Namjoon to spank him so I mean really who wins in this and who loses? But alas back to the review. This is a great Namkook the world building and lead up to the main event was well worth the word count (which isn't that big to be honest) and I enjoyed every single word. NO SKIPPING OR SKIMMING FOR ME. Also can I just say Sope side thing happening was adorable and now I just want more of this whole fic 🥺

Comments