October's Newsletter... and maybe November's

 



So I am a little bit late in October as you can see (I would love to tell you that something interesting like life happened but alas it wasn't that I just forgot... please forgive me) so as a payback I am doing October and November Whaaaaaaaaaa


So in this monthly update, you can look forward to


More story ideas because why write when you can just come up with more WIP (Works In Progress) then you will ever have time to finish...

I do want to branch outside of just BTS (SHOCKING I know and try to hit my other fandoms)


A monthly drabble (clearly October's is already up) and sadly voting for November is closed but November will be up for you to read 11/7


Then you can for a Holiday Drabble! I will post the voting on twitter check me out @Saraileeb1


WIP - I have TOOO FRACKING MANY


1. JinMin (fest)

2. Jikook (Write Me a Song fest)

3. Namkook (BTS Halloween Fest)

4. Vmin (BTS Halloween Fest and Vmin week)

5. Namkook HYBRID (I WILL GET THIS OUT I SWEAR)

6. Jimin prompt I have to do at some point in my life

7. Jikook (Secret Santa)


Fest I did participate in and already posted for you to enjoy!


Letters to Sea:

Written In Blood Chapter 1 up here

Made It to Hell up here


Jikook Enemies to Lovers up here

Namkook Fall Fest up here


September's Releases


Interlude to a Dream: Yoongi Fest up here


Namjin Fest up here


My Jikook Fake Dating Fest was canceled but I still finished the fic it is up here



FANFIC FEST coming up to be posted and revealed in October (one reveal in November) my participation!


10/17 - Chapter 2 of our Blog Fic will go up (its a cross over from Stargate Atlantis meets BTS)


10/18 - Jikook ABO Pack Dynamic Fic is due (released 10/20, 10/23 author reveals)


10/20 - Frightfest Fic is due (10/28 fest reveals, 11/7 author reveal)


10/23-10/31 - VMIN WEEK (I plan to post at least 3 fics)


10/26-10/31 - BTS Halloween week (I plan to post at least 2 fics)


11/1-11/7 - HYBRID WEEK (I might get something in there)


11/12 - Write Me A Song fest due (11/16-11/18 reveals, 11/19 author reveals)


11/8-11/13 - NAMGI WEEK



That’s October and November! Stay tuned for other great things coming up in December when the very first fest I'm hosting has fics due!!

Comments